Sunday, March 10, 2013

its over

I can't believe how fast time went today I did homework for almost all of it and I still feel like I didn't accomplish anything. I also did laundry. But that was basically my day, losing an hour is rough. I think that is good you let isaac play for a bit. its scary at first but he will figure out he's safe and it will get better. I'm sorry your not going to china mom. maybe next time. I got an email from pioneer, Les mis is starting to get rolling. It startes the end of april and goes till june 1st. with possible extension till the 15th. I tried to get the quilt show off so cross your fingers. if not I can still make it for an hour ;). OH and a cute thing there is a tarp over our swimming pool and the snow has melted making a mini pond and all the ducks are swimming around in it. I guess they are ready for summer. have a good monday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...