Monday, March 11, 2013

On an airplane

Dad leaves tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.  He will be back on Friday the 22nd.  That is a long trip.  His suitcase is stuffed full.  I am OK with not going to China.  It was just too much and I will be OK.  I am looking forward to the weekend also.  What is the plan?  Do we have one.  Sorry I didn't email you today Rachel.  My computer got upgraded and I have been having problems.  It took most of the day.  Hopefully we are making progress.  The tax dude called today at 7:30 this morning and we now have taxes done for the year.  That is nice to have that done.  Not too much else to report.  I will keep you posted on dad's progress.  I am glad you got to go for a walk.  That is nice to be able to outside again.  Robin was showing me the video tonight of Isaac saying the monster book.  It is so cute.  I am glad we get to play this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...