Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thanks!!!!

Thank you everyone for such a nice time.  It was so nice to hang out and have a mini vacation.  Thank you.  Isaac was glad to be back home and played really well today.  He didn't take too long of a nap which always frustrates me when nothing is going on he took a short one and yesterday he took a long one.  Oh well.  He did sleep really well last night which was nice.  It was kind of snowy/rainy today but it cleared up this afternoon.  We walked around for a bit.  I hope that everyone has a good night and is successful at playing candy crush saga.  I passed a few levels today.  Thanks for the lives.  I finished my St Patricks day mystery quilt, after I quilt it I add a bunch of flowers so I think it will look better when it is done done.  I also attached a picture of a block from the new quilt I am making.  I love it and it is fun to do.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...