Thursday, March 28, 2013

Grumpy Day

Isaac sleep schedule was all messed up yesterday so this morning he was tired and grumpy.  He took a nap at 10:30 and was a lot better after that.  We walked to the park and that was fun.  That took most of the afternoon.  Casey changed the oil in the car this evening and we went on a bike ride.  It was nice.  I got a library book at on Tuesday and it was so good I finished it today.  It was called Defending Jacob.  It was really good but heartbreaking also.  It really made me think.  I would recommend it.  I was talking with Casey on when to leave tomorrow and he is only going to work until 3:30 or 4 so we should be down there around 7 or 7:30.  That's the plan so far.  Thanks for cleaning the park up Karen, that was really nice of you.  I am glad that Dad is on his way home.  That will be nice to have him back.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...