Sunday, March 24, 2013

Be Quiet

We had a pretty good weekend.  Before Case went to SLC yesterday we went to the dump and they have fun trucks there so Isaac liked it.  After Isaac's nap we went to Joann's  I had a bunch of good coupons and I wanted to use them.  At play group the had some gossy fabric, I can't think of the name, and the kids used it as butterfly wings and Isaac really liked it.  So I got a 1/4 yard of three colors and we have had fun with them.  It is just something different to do.  Nursery went well today but I didn't try to leave again.  I also had an enrichment meeting and Casey wasn't back yet so I had to take Isaac with me.  He did really really good. I just put a movie on really softly on the kindle and he sat and watch it the whole time.  He did learn to say be quiet today but he says it really loud.  It is funny.  Today I made a crayon holder book for Isaac.  It was so fun to make I made a pencil one for me.  I can make you guys one if you would like.  They are fast to make.  I attached a ton of pictures, sorry.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good Monday tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...