Monday, March 25, 2013

Almost home

What a cute wagon Rachel.  He will love that.  He can put his cars in it and go forever.  I am glad you had a nice day.  Thanks for trimming all the trees.  Casey does such a perfect job.  I would be mad also about the add ons.  You pay for something and then they get you with all the extras.  I agree it should have been in the kit.  Dad is for sure coming home.  His plane leaves at 5:50 China time and arrives tomorrow night around midnight.  Karen came down and exchanged the blinds.  We found some on sale that were like the ones that she had in her bedroom when she lived in Logan and they were cheaper so she got those.  I hope they look good.  Maybe we will get a blog picture.  I am glad you had money in your health account Robin.  That is so nice.  It made my whole day.  Well have a great day.  I can't believe the March is almost over with.  It was so pretty outside tonight.  It was nice to walk around. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...