Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nice weekend

I had a nice weekend.  I hope it does start warming up however.  It is cold out there.  I started watching the walking dead but I just couldn't get into it.  I guess I will have to give it another try.  I hope Casey made it home safe and sound.  Tell him thanks for helping get the lab all set up.  Dad is in meeting today and hopefully will come home today or tomorrow.  His pills did make it to China in the nick of time.  Now if he can be brave and give himself a shot it will all work out fine.  Not much else to report.  I am looking forward to Easter weekend.  It should be a wild one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...