Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Messed up naps

Karen, I am glad that you were visited that sounds fun to talk to people all night.  I am also glad that Dad is coming home.  I hope that he makes it without too many delays.  Robin I hope that you had a better day today.  I am super excited about your insurance, that is amazing.  We had a good day. We had playgroup this morning and that was fun to go to.  Isaac didn't want to take a nap so we went and played at the park all afternoon.  When we got back he was tired and fell asleep about 4:30.  He woke up at 6 so we went and visited with Randy.  It was nice to go over there.  Terry gave me some fabric to make some english paper piecing table runners.  It will be fun to make.  I made another pencil holder book, they were fun to make and I couldn't help myself.  I don't have much else going on.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...