Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Might be flying home

Dad thinks he is leaving China tomorrow or today from his perspective.  I hope he gets to come home.  It was a nice day today.  I was kind of dizzy but nothing bad just something that gets me once in awhile.  I am going to take some meds tonight and that should make it go away.  It was so pretty outside today.  It stayed light clear until 8.  I really do love that.  There was an ice cream truck in the parking lot selling ice cream when I got home.  I thought that was neat.  I haven't seen one of those in a long time.  I am excited for this weekend.  Have a great Thursday and I will see you on Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...