Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Getting closer

Well the week is half over, Yea! I decided to walk this morning. So I got all the way to the corner and realized that I had left my work keycard in my car. So I walked back home and got my card. I was really tempted to drive after that, but I was good and walked. Work is keeping busy so that is nice. I went to Walmart after work to get some groceries. It is nice to have food in my house. I also got my car washed. Yesterday my bishop showed up at my place to visit and then about an hour after he left the ward missionaries showed up. I was very visited last night. Well I am excited to play this weekend. I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...