Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Plan

Karen, we are going to go to Kamas on Friday night then.  Thank you.  Casey can see your house and it will be fun.  He can also go to the easter egg hunt before he goes to work, thanks for letting us stay.  We had a good day.  We had story time and I found good books that Isaac likes.  I sewed with Jenn today and that was fun. For some reason Isaac didn't nap very long but he has warmed up to Jenn and likes her now.  He had to show her his sand box, it was cute.  I had my first Bear meeting today and it was fun.  I like the lady I am partners with, she is my age is is pregnant with her first baby. I think it will be a good calling.  Casey watched Isaac and they pruned trees and had a fun time.  I am excited for Easter, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...