Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love the plan

I love the plan.  I will try and come up on Friday also.  I think that will be a lot of fun.  I am excited for Easter.  Rachel I am so glad you have a partner with the Bears. I thought you were all alone.  It will be a lot of fun to have someone your age.  That is good.  I had a nice day.  Work has settled down and it is nice not to be so busy.  I keep busy but I am not drowning anymore.  I am going to take the 5th off and go with you to baby animal days also.  It will be nice to be outside walking around.  Dad called today and he got some clothes laundered and I think that has to help.  He was off to meetings.  I guess that will decide when he is coming home.  I am not sure when that will be yet.  Not much else to report.  Have a wonderful Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...