Today was busy but good. I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty. Casey planned a caving trip today and took the boys with him. Oliver didn't have the right shoes so I ran him to Sierra when I got home. They had twelve people go and they had a fun time. They got a flat tire on the way home though so we will have to get new tires tomorrow. Ruth danced at a park this afternoon. It was a lot of trial and error to get her makeup looking good. We had to try a couple of things. She danced really well and there was a fun little Halloween farmers market there. It was so hot, we were all worried about rain but it was fine. Ivy's birthday was on the 8th but they have been in Japan. They came back yesterday so we had a party today. Max showed us all the pictures and it was fun to see them all. They had a really good time. The kids all played cute together. Casey and the boys came over when they got back. Have fun tomorrow.
Love Rachel








No comments:
Post a Comment