We had the plumber get us a quote that was reasonable and he said he could come by today to fix it. That’s nice to have over. We are not filling up the hole till tomorrow to make sure it doesn’t leak. We don’t want to dig the hole again. Luna and Jeramy were tired and past go so we just watched sponge bob and relaxed
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment