Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday

 Today was good.  We all had dentist appointments so I went to work early.  Isaac didn't have school but he had cross country practice about the same time Ruth went to school.  He has region tomorrow and I think he is nervous.  He made banana bread today and it was really good.  Work went well.  It is enjoyable work.  I thought the dentist appointments were spread out so I picked up the boys and Casey picked Ruth up from school and was going to take her to dance.  When we got there they said they could see her then so Casey brought her out.  Then she was a little late to dance so it worked out.  We all checked out, Isaac had a small start of something they was to fix.  I went to exercise class which was High.  I thought they would do a lot of Halloween songs but they didn't.  Ruth is watching the ring and I remember when it scared Robin really bad.  We haven't finished it yet.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...