We had a big busy day. We got up and jeramy let me follow him to the best route to school. I had three kids.in my group and we had a good time. They were all happy so that is a good sign. Me and luna went to McDonald's afterwards and it tasted so good. We were going to the outlet stores and she wanted to stop at cabelas. They aren't selling 4 wheelers anymore. It wasnt as fun with them not at the store. We went over to the outlet stores. They have it decorated really cute. We spent a lot of time at bath and body works. She loves spraying smells on those papers. She wanted rumi hair. I guess they had some at h and m when we went school shopping. It wasnt there so went went to the spirit store. They have a ton of makeup and that made Lunas day. We went to her favorite place for dinner. I feel so bad about the plumber. Rachel I am glad you had a good day. You have become the kool-aid mom. I am going to work in the back yard tomorrow. The front is looking a lot better. Have a great gump day. Love mom
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...







No comments:
Post a Comment