mom and Luna went to the zoo today and had a lot of fun. I came home after lunch and waited for a plumber. They were double the price of the first guy. We have another one coming by tomorrow to quote it out. Then mom took us out to orange chicken. We turned on our water to take baths and do a batch of dishes. 

Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment