We had a nice day. Luna spent the night and when she woke up we colored. We use trays and color in our beds. We did crafts and cut up straws and and rubber bands. Karen helped us. We went to tracy aviary and I love it there. We watched the bird show. That was the first time we saw that. We met up for lunch and luna went home. We came home and had a naps. I made Casey's roast sandwiches and they tasted so good. To.orrow night i.am going to Lehi and spend the night. On Tuesday I am going to the zoo on a field trip with luna. Have a great week. Robin I hope your leak gets fix. Rachel those pictures are just beautiful. What a beautiful hike. Love mom
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment