I took dad to work and picked up jeff. We visited kay. Julie came also. It was nice for us to be together. Kay is doing the same. Julie looked good. I went to target to get drugs and got a flu shot. I went grocery shopping which was very much needed. I went and picked dad up and we just took it slow. Tomorrow I am going to get a mammogram in the morning. Rachel you dont need to lose weight. You are skinny. Don't listen to them. You are just fine. Robin I am so glad your pipe is fixed. That has to be a huge relief. The weekend is suppose.to.be really rainy. Love mom
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment