Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thursday

 The kids didn't have school today. Isaac had cross country at 9 so even he got to sleep in.  Randy picked them up and took them fishing and got ice cream.  They had a fun time.  Oliver had cello lessons and then he was off with his friends all evening.  Work went pretty well.  I made a mistake and that always sucks but we just move on.  I had to leave early for a wellness check doctor's appointment.  I need to loose some weight so I am going to meet with a dietician sometime.  They took blood to check for blood sugar and cholesterol.  I get the results tomorrow.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...