I had a good dat. I did laundry and cleaned. I really needed to clean a bit. I made dinner and then drove to Lehi. I took mountain view and it was nice. They have fixed it so it is so much better. I was sad about your plumbing robin. That made me mad. Rachel I am glad you all checked out at the dentist. I am going to the zoo with Lunas class tomorrow. Tell isaac good luck with region. Love mom
Monday, October 5, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I had a good dat. I did laundry and cleaned. I really needed to clean a bit. I made dinner and then drove to Lehi. I took mountain view and...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment