Good job on the hole Robin. If you need anything help digging just let me know. My day was good. It is still busy, but I feel like I am making progress at least. After work I came home and after dinner we went on a bike ride. It was fun and unason was having a concert so there were a million people around there. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
Good job on the hole Robin. If you need anything help digging just let me know. My day was good. It is still busy, but I feel like I am ma...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment