Saturday, April 6, 2013

get er did

TOday was good busy busy. SOrry I forgot to blog last night I was watching breaking bad and things were crazy on the show. But I did makeup for richs daughter for prom, then rich had a mini photoshoot. it was fun. This morning I woke up and went to work till 10 then met amber (from lagoon) for lunch. I went and got my hair cut and colored (picture below) then got my car inspected and oil changed. I have had my car a year now ;) yeah!! Then I went to gordmans and bought a new shirt because I wanted one and they are cheap there. I made a delious steak for dinner and now I am finishing off breaking bad. whew. it was a day. hope every one has a relaxing and nice sunday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...