Thursday, April 4, 2013

I can fix it

Thanks for making an awesome banner for baby animal days.  I will take a picture for you Robin.  That sounds fun to do makeup for prom.  Good job.  Mom and Dad made it up to Logan safety and Isaac was excited to see Grandpa's Jeep.  Isaac has a big blister on his toe.  We are going to get him some new shoes tomorrow.  I feel bad for him.     Isaac took a screw driver and "fixed" my wheel on the car.  I attached a picture, it was cute.  Karen how are your peas?  I was watering mine today and they look like they are starting to come up.  Kamas is colder so it may take longer. Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...