Monday, April 1, 2013

Pouring rain

It was pouring rain here when I got off work.  It was really neat.  I did get soaking wet but it was nice to have a rain storm. It will make everything so green and nice.  Dad is for sure coming with me on Thursday.  At least that is the plan right now.  Not much else going on with me.  Work was work but it went by fast so that was good.  We had a new person start today and she is going to share my office.  That will be good.  I hope she is nice.  The person that sat there before moved over into the hospital.  He wasn't very excited about it.  I am going to go call Melody and see if Dan really is engaged.  I know he has been dating a girl for awhile now.  I will let you know what I find out. It was an April Fools joke.  Just an FYI  Have a nice evening.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...