Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lift your spirts

We didn't get any snow up here, it just rained last night but it was really pretty today.  You have to wait until Mothers Day in May to plant things outside Karen, that is a good rule to follow.  Robin I am sorry that you aren't feeling good.  I attached an S Club 7 video to help lift your spirits, I hope it lifts everyone's spirit.  Mom, I am glad that training that lady is going good.  Is she sharing a cubical with you?  I am glad that she is nice.  We had a pretty good day.   We went to story time and I tried to check out the Odd Thomas book but it was checked out already so I put it on hold.  Isaac didn't take a nap so we just played outside.  When Casey got home Isaac wanted to go on a bike ride so we did that and it was nice to be out.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...