Monday, April 1, 2013

Toys are everywhere

We didn't get any rain, it just sprinkled.  Me and Isaac went on a walk and there was this huge rain cloud coming towards us, we walked so fast to miss it and it never really hit.  Isaac through his trains all over this morning and then he said There are toys everywhere.  It was funny.  I found a gadget to demonstrate at enrichment.  It is a julienne peeler, you can make vegetable pasta or just vegetable snacks.  It looked interesting.  I had such a good weekend, thank you everyone.  Thanks for putting up with me.  Isaac missed everyone today and talked about everyone a lot.  I am excited to have Mom and Dad come up on Thursday night.  We will have fun.  Thanks for the info on Dan, I was wondering. :)

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...