Saturday, April 6, 2013

We're Back

Cute hair cut Robin.  I really like it.  It sounds like you had a really fun day.  Way to go Karen on fixing your toilet.  You are brave to do that.  We had a really fun time in Logan.  We did make it to baby animals days between rains storms.  We also got all the bricks down off the front flower bed and put the footing down for the new one.  It is still a work in progress but some of the work did get done.  Thanks Rachel, Casey and Isaac for the fun time.  Me and Rachel got some material to make some clothes.  We got almost all of it cut out and I am almost done with a jumper.  I hope it turns out.  I did see the banner for animal days as we were leaving Logan tonight.  Not much else to report other than we had a really nice weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...