Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I am sore

We had a good day.  We had play group today but Isaac was grumpy and wouldn't calm down so we had to leave a bit early.  It worked out because we were able to meet Casey at the park for lunch which was fun.  It was really nice day.  It got kind of stormy looking in the afternoon but we still went on a walk.  The nicest people live by the canal and they have given us bread twice to feed the ducks.  I need to make them cookies or something.  Then we saw a tractor plowing a field which was pretty exciting.  We were going to work on the front yard a bit but Isaac wanted to go on a truck ride.  I stayed behind and finished up the raspberries.  They didn't have a great year last year so it went pretty quick.  I was so sore this morning from our bike ride yesterday.  I feel worn out tonight with all the yard work.  I hope that it makes me skinnier in the end. :)  I hope that everyone has a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...