Monday, May 27, 2013
Love holiday weekends
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone. I had a really good time. Karen we didn't do much after you left. Isaac took a nap and Rachel and Casey went to see Star Trek. I was glad they got to go. We took Isaac out for Pizza. I had such a nice time. I hate to go back to work. I just love to play. There is a lot more summer left. I get to play a lot more. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment