Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rainy

It is rough getting back to things.  It was rainy here also so we weren't able to do much outside.  It is nice to see everything get green and grow well.  Isaac didn't want to go to story time today so we just hung out at home.  I sewed with Jenn and that was fun.  We got a lot done and it was nice to visit.  I had bears today and I was going to have Randy watch Isaac but Isaac wasn't happy so I just took him with me.  He did good at Bears so everything worked out ok.  We will visit Rand tomorrow and hopefully Isaac is calmer.  It is supposed to be rainy all week, I hope that we get a little sun.  Thanks everyone for the fun weekend again.  I had a such a nice time.  I am glad that we took your club house down Karen, it looks so nice.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...