Thursday, May 30, 2013

On my way

Dad's colonoscopy went well and he doesn't have to go back for 5 years.  That is really good.  It was three years last time.  He snapped out of it really fast and just vegged all day.  I think that is cute the guy gave Isaac a dollar.  That is fun.  He will start knowing what money is really soon.  I am so excited to come to Logan tomorrow also.  It will be fun to just hang out.  Not much else going on with me.  I am going to pack in the morning and take off.  Traffic should be good by the time I leave.    Robin only three more times.  You can do it!!!!!!!

Have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...