Thursday, May 30, 2013

One Dollar

This morning me and Isaac were walking around the block and we stopped to watch a concert mixer truck.  The truck stopped and he gave Isaac a dollar for a treat.  It was really nice of him.  There was a book I wanted on the kindle and I noticed that it was only 4 dollars so I bought it.  It has been good so far.  I think that I am just going to read the rest of the night.  I finished brother odd, I liked the other two better but it was a good book.  Randy called and invited us over this evening so we spent the evening over there.  It was nice and Isaac did a good job.  I am excited for Mom to come up tomorrow.  We will have a fun day. :)

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...