Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Made it (I think)

Thanks for the pictures Rachel.  They are darling.  I did have such a nice weekend.  I was like Karen I was a little stiff today but it was so worth it.  It really rained here off and on.  We even had thunder around 11:00.  It looks so nice and green.  I love the flowers Rachel.  Those have taken me a lot of years to get to blossom.  YEAH.  We went and got dad a bunch of drinks tonight so he can go all liquid until his colonoscopy on Thursday.  He is ready to go.  I only have to work one more day and then I am off 4 days.  It is really going to be rough when I have to work a full week.  I am not sure I am going to do that much over the next month or so.  That sounds good to me.  Have a great Wednesday.  It is already the middle of the week.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  Only  5 more times Robin. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...