Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Friday

I just had to rub that in Karen.  Sorry about that one.  Really I have to sit in a hospital all morning tomorrow so that really doesn't count as having fun.  It shouldn't take too long.  We are scheduled for 8:00.  I figure we will be home by noon.  Robin had major surgery and we were home by noon.  Work was busy and I was tired.  I am going to sleep tomorrow.  I am excited to come to Logan though.  That will be fun.  Not much else going on with me.  I am doing laundry.  Good luck Robin with the last few days.  I bet you are going to sleep for a week.  :)  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...