Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Slow Day

Robin you are spoiled.  That sounds like a fun date.  That is awesome.  Karen is coming up to Logan for the 4th since she has Thursday and Friday off.  I am not sure what Mom and Dad are thinking yet.  Robin you could come up here if you wanted too.  We had another slow day.  I called Mont to look at the air conditioner so I didn't was to leave and miss him.  We did go to Sams and bought some diaper.  It rubs me the wrong way when they ask to see my card when I walk it.  I just think that it is stupid.  I finished Grandma's bag.  I messed up on the pockets.  I put interfacing on them but I didn't put a back so when you put your hand in the pockets you feel interfacing.  I don't know if that is a deal breaker or not.  I feel bad about it.  Anyway here are some pictures from the last couple days.  Everyone get a nap in tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


Eating Peas




He fell asleep after swimming

He painted his toes with me today

The bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...