Monday, June 24, 2013

A leak

I am excited to come down and play also.  We will have a fun time.  We should leave around 3:30 or 4 and be down for dinner.  We had a good day.  Isaac has been waking up at 6:30 for the last week and it is wearing me out.  I have been staying up to say hi to Casey so it is late nights and early mornings.  We went and got the ford and the truck inspected today.  The ford passed but the truck needs a wind shield water sprayer, I guess it doesn't have one.  So it isn't a big deal.  After lunch Casey was getting ready to go to the work and me and Isaac were leaving to go swimming when Casey noticed a pipe leaking under the sink.  It had gone down in the room we just fixed.  It was good timing, it hadn't been leaking more than five minutes which was good.  He was able to fix it before he left for work.  We had fun swimming but it was cold and windy today.  That didn't stop Isaac, he loves to swim.  Well I look forward to tomorrow.  I will text Mom when we leave.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...