Friday, June 28, 2013

Hot one

It is a hot one for sure out there.  I had a good day at work.  It was really quiet and I didn't get done as much as I would have liked but the piles will be there next week and I will get them done.  We went to Sam's tonight and got some meds.  It was nice to just walk around.  I actually do not have anything planned this weekend.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  I am looking forward to just vegging. If anyone wants to do something for the 4th let me know.  I can't think of what to do.  I think the heat makes it hard to move.  Have a great weekend.  Robin I hope your date went well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...