Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thanks

Thanks for the fun time also. We had a really fun day.  We didn't do much today.  Just rested and played in the yard.  It was really hot today.  I wanted to go swimming but it didn't work out.  We will try tomorrow.  I finished putting together a quilt that is English paper pieced.  I really like how it turned out.  I started hand quilting it tonight and I am not very good.  I am hoping doing this quilt will make me better.  I also cut out the fabric for Grandma's quilt.  I hope that it turns out.  I have attached pictures of the zoo yesterday.  We are a cute bunch.  Robin, it was good to meet Walter.  Thanks for bring him over.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...