Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Weekend

Robin, I like the name Walter.  I hope that he is nice and that you had a fun time.  I am excited.  I am glad that everyone had a good day yesterday.  That is fun.  We had a good time.  Isaac went to his first birthday party and it was fun.  We were there for 3 hours.  They had a trampoline and he liked to lay in the middle while everyone bounced him.  Today he was grouchy and wasn't very happy at church.  It didn't go well.  We went on a walk this evening and went to the park.  It was a nice evening and we had a good time.  The Robinsons were having a get together and they invited me over for some cake, it was nice of them.  Casey made it home safe also.  I haven't put pictures on for a while here are a couple pictures.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...