Saturday, June 29, 2013

fun

sorry I didn't blog last night I got home late. But Last night was fun. He bought me a dozen roses and took me to a italian restraunt in park city. since it was so warm we ate out on the patio. it was really good food and he even got me an italian soda. He also got me a gift card to go buy some shoes and bought me some glittery flip flops. his mom put a glitter bow on them for me . so thats an awesome gift :) well I didn't have to work today I almost had to. but I think me and walter are going to meet up for lunch and then he has to help a friend lay brick so I am going to do laundry and relax. it will be nice. have a great day robin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...