Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm in

I am good for going up to Logan for the 4th of July.  That sounds fun to me.  We don't have the 5th off but we will come up for the day.  I am excited to do something.  Robin I am so glad you had a fun date.  You are spoiled for sure.  I had a really nice day.  We went to Schell's that sports store off the freeway and it is really something to see.  They have these big pillars and they are aquariums with fish in them. There are really amazing.  They have a full size ferris wheel in the middle of the store and stuffed animals everywhere.  We need to take Isaac there.  This evening dad took me to dinner and then we went to Ogden to see the Miss Wheelchair competition.  Shawnee was in it.  She didn't win but she did an amazing job. Rachel, I love the bag.  It looks amazing.  I think she will love it.  I am sure she won't care if the interfacing is in the pockets.  Have a great Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...