Wednesday, July 31, 2013

and he is off

Dad has plane tickets for Friday at 5:00.  He will be gone a week and come back on Friday at 10:00 in the morning.  He thinks he will be good to go to Boise that evening.  So we are planning on leave after work on Friday for who ever wants to come with us.  I am so glad the week is half over it is hard going back to a full week of work.  Tomorrow is our staff party so I have worked an extra hour and am leaving early to get things organized.  I am free this weekend if anyone wants to do anything.  Robin if you and Walter want to go to dinner or lunch let me know.  I am not sure what I am going to do yet.  I am tired right now.  I can't seem to kick this bug.  I have had a bad headache all day.  I hope it goes away soon.  Rachel, I am glad you got a nap.  That will help you feel better.  If you want me to come up on the 15th let me know and I will take the day off.  The new person we hired to do data entry quit and her last day is the 8th.  I guess I am back to doing two jobs again until they find someone else.  That should keep me hopping.  Karen that sounds like you had a fun day.  I am glad you had a good project.  You guys take care.  I LOVE YOU  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...