Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back to Normal?

All I can say is the last 6 weeks have been so much fun for me and I have loved every minute of summer.  I have to work a full week this week.  I am not sure how that will work.  Thursday is our staff picnic at Sugar House Park.  That should be fun.  I am also meeting Kay and Julie for dinner on Tuesday.  I guess I have another fun filled week.  Thanks for the fun time this weekend at the Demolition Derby.  Karen is was so nice to be able to stay in Kamas.  I really enjoyed the Derby.  Have a great week and I will keep you posted on whether dad goes to China.  I think it will be at least the end of the week before he leaves.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...