Thursday, August 1, 2013

Better

Today I tried to be better and do more things and it was a good day.  We went to the stokes nature center this morning and that is always fun.  After Isaac and Casey were jumping on the tramp so I picked some apricots and started them drying.  After Isaac's nap we were going to go swimming but it was windy and it gets too cold for me so we went to the park in Smithfield and had a lot of fun.  Their is a river there so we waded.  We had dinner and then walked to the North Logan park, it was a nice evening.  I finished Janni's bag and I really don't love that pattern but it turned out alright.  I am going to make her a jelly roll bag just in case she hates it.  I will do that tomorrow.  I am glad that Dad's trip is postponed.  Maybe he wont have to go.  Everyone have a good night and get some rest.

Love
Rachel


Isaac helping unload the mulch the other day.


The bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...