Friday, August 2, 2013

such a dork

today was ok.sorry I didn't blog I feel a sleep again. This morning was rough to but I am feeling better now I took a nap. I am going to sleep in and get some rest I think that will help alot. WELL I was planning to go to my 10 year reunion for high school tomorrow turns out it was tonight. I had no idea till people started posting pictures on facebook. guess I should be more on top of things :/ Nothing else to crazy with me. glad you all are doing good. I will post all my pictures soon Maybe tomorrow. OH and mom guess what is done on monday.... Austins banners :) yeah!! well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...