Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Good day

Today was a good day.  Casey helped me with scouts this morning.  We only had one boy come and what I planned needed at least two so we mad paper mache masks instead.  It was fun.  Then we unloaded the truck of mulch.  The garden looks a lot better and Isaac had a fun time.  Jennifer couldn't sew today so I worked on Jannis bag.  I did grandma's zipper all wrong last time and I feel bad.  This one should be better.  We did some shopping in the afternoon and then just played outside.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  Karen, when you are ready call me and we can work on your table runner or we can do it next time we are together.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...