Monday, July 29, 2013

One down

I made it one day.  That is a good thing.  I had zucchini in our omelet tonight for dinner.  It was really good.  After I cooked the omelet I cut up a bunch of my tomatoes and put it on top.  It was DELICIOUS.  I am glad that you got some fabric for Jani's bag.  That will be fun.  All night every time I passed the box of chips it made me laugh when Isaac pointed out the Dorito chips and those were the ones he wanted.  He is so smart.  Karen I am glad your tooth is feeling better.  That was a rough one.  Dad thinks he is leaving for China on Friday. I will keep you posted on that one.  I did go get the oil changed in my car after work.  I had been a year since I had done that.  I figured I better get it done.  I couldn't believe it had been that long.  Robin I hope you are feeling better.  Do you need some air borne.  That always helps.
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...