Friday, August 2, 2013

Thanks

Robin thanks for making the banners.  I am excited about them.  I am sorry you still aren't feeling well.  Neither am I.  What is this bug.  I am tired of it.  If you and Walter want to hook up this weekend let me know.  Rachel if you need anything this weekend let us know.  We can come up if you need us.  Karen did you ever make it back from Heber?  The pilot car is a pain to have to wait for.  I don't have any thing planned this weekend.  I am just going to rest.  Robin I am sorry you missed your dinner.  That sucks you paid for it.  I did go to Walmart this evening and we got a movie and some bread.  We are living the high life.  I keep hoping it will cool down a little bit.  Remind me when I am complaining of the cold that I asked for it.  Dad thinks he is going to China on Tuesday.  I wrote Melody today about the wedding because I haven't gotten an invitation.  I am not sure if they are having a reception or just a wedding breakfast.  I will keep you updated as I know more.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...