Monday, August 19, 2013

brain pills

Dad got these pills that are suppose to help with memory and I think they aren't working.  I went to work without putting the roast on for dinner tonight.  I am such an air head.  We did go out to dinner with Walter and Robin and that was fun but we didn't do resumes and I felt bad about that one.  I am on for Logan this weekend.  Dad may or may not be going to China.  Not much else going on with me.  Dad was suppose to work late but he went back to work and they didn't need him.  I hope you had fun in Idaho Rachel.  I am glad you got to go see Richard.  I am sorry your one hour meeting turned into 4.  That will make you get behind when you are in meetings that long.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...